See Mineral Blends: Before and After Transformations
Purchase: Mineral Blends Makeup
Mineral Blends: Catalog
Mineral Blends Makeup:
The esthetician’s choice for 100% mineral makeup that gives skin a flawless healthy glow.
Our mineral powders are naturally derived from crushed minerals.
They contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide for natural broad-spectrum sunscreen protection.
The minerals diffuse and refract light to minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Excellent for ALL skin types including sensitive, acne, rosacea, post-op, and post-laser skins. The sunscreen and anti-microbial properties of the minerals help in the healing process. Minerals give skin a smooth, silky feel and a beautiful, younger looking, healthy glow; not at all like traditional powders that actually accentuated lines.
- Provide lots of coverage options from a light powder finish to an excellent spot camouflage or concealer to a full coverage foundation that still feels very light and natural. Minerals glide on the skin and can be easily blended. They can be applied dry or wet, with a sponge or a brush, blended with water or a moisturizer, all depending upon personal preference and amount of coverage desired. Minerals layer nicely. If you want more coverage, simply apply another layer. If eye shadow is too cool, apply another color on top to warm it up, or vice versa.
- Contain NO preservatives, harsh chemicals, fragrances, alcohols, oils, or dyes that cause problems including breakouts and/or allergic reactions. They also contain NO talc, kaolin, zinc stearate or other drying binders; these are cheaper ingredients that can be irritating and drying to the skin.
- Loose powders are gentle to skin, provide the best coverage, the highest level of sun protection, and last the longest. Pressing a powder requires the addition of fillers and binders which are cheaper ingredients that dilute color so you have to apply more product; they also add weight, can irritate or over dry the skin, and often require the addition of preservatives.
- Allow skin to breathe and are great for humid climates and active lifestyles because they are water-resistant and perspiration-compatible.
- Bonus ways to use the powders: brush on lips and seal with gloss, brush on brows, brush on nails and seal with clear nail polish, wetted and applied with a brush for eyeliner, etc.
- Available in retail and “custom blendable” bulk powders. We do offer a nice variety of colors so blending should not always be required but buying in bulk does offer a better profit margin. If bulk doesn’t work for you, you can buy and sell the powders in retail sizes and teach your clients how to blend at home. Blushes and shadows increase sales.